Black Gold Humate (16 lbs)
Black Gold Humate is the "Thousand Year-Old Compost" with fulvic and humic acids for promoting soil fertility and root growth
- Increases soil fertility to help build powerful, healthy soil
- Supplies fulvic and humic acid for healthy soil properties
- Supports root growth and feeds beneficial microbes.
- Increases plant nutrient bioavailability
What is humate?
Premier Research calls their humate the "thousand year-old compost." Humate has been created in prehistoric swamps and forests from vegetation that has been composted over thousands of years. Its vast array of nutrients make it a premium soil enhancer and conditioner for healthy soil and plant life.
Why use humate?
Humate can help create superior garden soil. It is naturally rich in fulvic and humic acids and organic carbons - all outstanding soil nutrient complexes that help build and buffer your soil against pH imbalance. Humate also contains large quantities of trace minerals. It promotes soil fertility, healthy plant growth, nutrient availability and feeds beneficial microbes. Humate also supports microorganisms that produce nitrogen.
Moisture Retension. Apply Black Gold Humate several times during the year (early spring, early summer, late summer and fall) to help build rich, fertile soil.
Natural vs. Artificial. Some soil conditioners claim to be "natural" or "organic" but are produced artificially. Premier Research Labs humate is a four-polarity product straight from nature and does not contaminate the soil, the earths environment or water ways.
Suggested Application Rates:
- Garden Beds: Apply at the rate of 2 lbs. per 100 sq. ft. It is best to mix well into soil before planting.
- Potting Mixes: Mix 1 tablespoon into 8 cups (6-inch pot) of soil.
- Potted Plants: Mix 1 tablespoon per 6-inch pot every 8 weeks.
- Turf/Lawn:Apply at the rate of 30 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. Broadcast before sodding or after aerating.
Shrubs: Sprinkle 1 tablespoon around the base of the shrub, 4 times per year.
- Trees: Sprinkle 3 tablespoons mixed in water around trunk, 4 times per year.